What does Algobrain Analytica do?
Algobrain Analytica develops and hosts software for individual-level financial traders. We are headquartered in the Jaipur Rajasthan.
For more information about Trading Technologies please visit our website at www.algobrain.in
What personal information do we collect and why?
The personal information that we may collect about you broadly falls into the following categories:
Information You Provide Voluntarily to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Sites may include:
- Information that is submitted via the Sites or otherwise supplied to us. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Sites, subscribing to our Sites, posting material, or requesting further information about our Sites. This will include your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number and other contact information.
- We may also ask you for information which could identify you when you report a problem with our Sites or open a service ticket with Algobrain Analytica Support.
- Personal information contained in your correspondence with us regarding the Sites (such as e-mail, log files and screenshots).
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research / Sites improvement purposes.
- Information relating to transactions or trades you carry out through the Sites.
- You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Sites (including forums), or transmitted to other users of the Sites (including electronic messages within an organization) or third parties (including trades sent to exchanges and trade history sent to broker) (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of those with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions.
As you would expect, if you are unable to or choose not to provide us (or your Administrator) with the personal information required for the performance of the Sites, we may be unable to provide you with the Sites you have requested.
Information We Collect Automatically.
As you navigate through and interact with the Sites, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns. We use this information for our internal analytics purposes and to improve the quality and relevance of our Sites to our users. Examples of this information include:
- Details of your use of the Sites, including website related traffic data, location data, logs, age, gender, market segment (e.g., proprietary trader or bank trader), interests (e.g., what exchanges and products you trade), and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Sites.
- We will also collect data related to your use of the Sites when you are conducting trading activities such as billing information, trader IDs, and statistical and other aggregated data derived from your use of Sites.
- Information about your device, computer and network connection, including your IP address, operating system, hardware version, device settings, battery and signal strength, and browser type.
- Device locations, including specific geographic locations (e.g., country), such as through GPS, Bluetooth, or Wi-Fi signals.
- Connection information such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, language and time zone, and mobile phone number.
- Data about your network connection, the equipment and software you use to access our Site, and usage details.
Information We Obtain from Third Parties
From time to time, we may receive personal information about you from third party sources (including your broker or futures commission merchant or an exchange), but only where we have checked that these third parties either have your consent or are otherwise legally permitted or required to disclose your personal information to us.
The types of information we collect from third parties include your name and trading identification and we use the information we receive from these third parties to allow you to use our services and maintain and improve the accuracy of the records we hold about you.
We advertise in a number of ways, including online through managed social media presences, and on other unaffiliated sites and mobile applications. To understand how our advertising campaigns are performing, we may collect certain information via our Sites through our advertising service providers. We or our vendors use several common online tracking tools to collect information about our users, such as browser cookies, web beacons, and other similar technologies. The information we collect includes IP addresses, the number of page visits, pages viewed via our Sites, search engine referrals, browsing activities over time and across other websites following your visit to one of our Sites or applications, and responses to advertisements and promotions on the websites and applications where we advertise. We do not permit third parties to advertise on our Site.
We also use certain information to:
- Identify new visitors to our Sites;
- Recognize returning visitors;
- Advertise on other websites and mobile applications not affiliated with us;
- Analyze the effectiveness of our advertisements;
- Better understand our audience, customers, or other Site visitors; and
- Determine whether you might be interested in new products or services.
Controlling Our Tracking Tools.
Your browser may give you the ability to control cookies. How you do so, however, depends on your browser and the type of cookie. Certain browsers can be set to reject all browser cookies. If you configure your computer to block all cookies, you may disrupt certain web page features, and limit the functionality we can provide when you visit or use our Sites. If you block or delete cookies, not all of the tracking that we have described in this policy will stop. Some browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. These browser features are still not uniform, so we are not currently set up to respond to those signals.
Controlling Online Interest-Based Ads.
We sometimes work with online advertising vendors to provide you with relevant and useful ads. This may include ads served on other companies’ websites. These ads may be based on information collected by us or third parties. For example, your geographical location may be used to target an ad for people in your area. These ads may also be based on your activities on our Sites or on third party websites.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Sites and its contents to you.
- To provide you with Algobrain Analytica information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices (some of these notices may also go to your Administrator)
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you (or your company) and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Sites we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Sites.
- To provide you with support services.
- To estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- To store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Site according to your individual interests (e.g., to customize your personal trading workspace or specific trading functionality).
- To improve your use of the Sites.
- To recognize you when you return to our Sites.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
With Whom Do We Share Your Personal Information?
We do not share your Personal Information with unaffiliated third parties for their own direct marketing activities. We may share your personal information in the following circumstances:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- With brokers, futures commissions merchants, or other clearing firms with whom you grant permission to share information.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an e-mail address to use the “share via e-mail” feature of our Sites, we will transmit the contents of that e-mail and your e-mail address to the recipients; and information related to trades entered by you will be shared with the relevant exchanges.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us is among the assets transferred.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- We may also disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our agreements with you, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect our rights, property, or safety, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- To any other person with your consent to the disclosure.
The security and confidentiality of your personal information matters to us. We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures like encryption, access controls, intrusion detection systems, and security event and incident management platform designed to secure such information from loss or unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. We also review our security procedures periodically to consider appropriate new technology and updated methods. Even so, despite our reasonable efforts, no security measure is ever perfect or impenetrable
We retain personal information we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with the Site you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymise it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible
Minors and Children Under 13
Our Sites are not intended for minors. We do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children under the age of 13 or knowingly track the use of our Sites by minors.
How to Contact Us